A sincere thank you for contributing financially to LEAN.
Your donation will be used to continue to develop our movement to further environmental conservation within the Australian Labor Party.
While LEAN operates and campaigns nationwide, LEAN's national financial operations are undertaken in NSW. As a result donations to LEAN are considered to political donations for the purpose of the NSW electoral law.
By making a donation you declare that:
- Your donation may be used to incur a 'reportable campaign expense'.
- You declare that you are an individual registered on the relevant Australian electoral roll or a business registered within Australia (i.e. a business with an ABN).
- Your donation is not made by or on behalf of a 'prohibited donor' (that is a 'property developer', an associate of a tobacco, liquor or gambling industry).
- You declare that you have not breached the donation cap, being donations of more than $5,700 to a party and $2,400 to a candidate for the year 2014/2015.
- You note that Major Political Donor (an individual who makes a reportable political donation or multiple donations of (or exceeding) $1,000 in one financial year) MUST lodge their returns with NSW Electoral Funding Authority (EFA) at the end of each financial year.
Further information on returns and advice on donations can be accessed by visiting the NSW EFA's website: www.efa.nsw.gov.au/information_for/Donors