A sincere thank you for contributing financially to LEAN.
Your donation will be used to continue to develop our movement to further environmental conservation within the Australian Labor Party. A receipt has been sent to your email address.
LEAN is an affiliated Labor Action Committee of the Australian Labor Party (NSW Branch). Donations to LEAN are tax-deductible political donations.
- You are not a foreign donors as defined below:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity's head office is in Australia;
- the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).
- That this payment is not made on behalf of tobacco related business entities.
You understand that if you make a donation or a number of donations (including in-kind donations) to the Australian Labor Party (NSW Branch) or its elected members or candidates for federal purposes that total more than $14,500 during the 2021/22 year you are required to lodge a disclosure return to the Australian Electoral Commission between 1 July 2022 and 17 November 2022. For further information, please see: https://www.aec.gov.au/parties_and_representatives/financial_disclosure/guides/donors/index.htm