A sincere thank you for contributing financially to LEAN.
Your donation will be used to continue to develop our movement to further environmental conservation within the Australian Labor Party. A receipt has been sent to your email address.
You can get involved in our movement and stay updated on LEAN's progress via this website (lean.net.au), our regular email updates, or by visiting us on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
LEAN is an affiliated Labor Action Committee of the Australian Labor Party (NSW Branch). Donations to LEAN are tax-deductible political donations.
- You are not a foreign donors as defined below:
- a foreign public enterprise;
- an entity (whether or not incorporated) that does not meet any of the following conditions:
- the entity is incorporated in Australia;
- the entity's head office is in Australia;
- the entity's principal place of activity is, or is in, Australia;
- an individual who is none of the following:
- an elector;
- an Australian citizen;
- an Australian resident;
- a New Zealand citizen who holds a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa under the Migration Act 1958 (or if that Subclass ceases to exist, the kind of visa that replaces that Subclass).
- That this payment is not made on behalf of tobacco related business entities.
You understand that if you make a donation or a number of donations (including in-kind donations) to the Australian Labor Party (NSW Branch) or its elected members or candidates for federal purposes that total more than $14,500 during the 2021/22 year you are required to lodge a disclosure return to the Australian Electoral Commission between 1 July 2022 and 17 November 2022. For further information, please see: https://www.aec.gov.au/parties_and_representatives/financial_disclosure/guides/donors/index.htm