- Safeguard Mechanism and debate: LEAN's view, February 2023
- LEAN submission on Safeguard Mechanism, February 2023
- Safeguard Mechanism: LEAN Explainer & Q&A, February 2023
Electrifying Australian Households
- Electrifying Australian Appliance Manufacturing, Brief, January 2023
- National Reconstruction Fund Consultation, Submission, February 2023
- National Energy Performance Strategy Consultation, Submission, AMWU and LEAN, February 2023
- Powering the Regions Fund Consultation, Submission, February 2023
EPBC reform and EPA
- LEAN's positions on the EPBC and institutional reform, or PDF version October 2022, updated February 2023
- LEAN's Proposed ALP National Platform Amendments 2022-23. December 2022.
- A National Forest Protection and Workforce Plan - 18,600 jobs for regional Australia. LEAN's submission to the 2022 Jobs Summit. And Australian Financial Review story here. August 2022
- Electrifying Australia's Households, a LEAN proposal for reducing household bills, reducing emissions and creating manufacturing opportunity, August 2022.
- Australia Restored 2030, LEAN's submission to the Federal Labor opposition on policy to restore the natural environment.
- LEAN submission on Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment (Regional Forest Agreements) Bill 2020
- Platform 2021, LEAN's campaign for ALP National Policy Platform and ALP Policy Platform Submission Guide 2021, National Conference 2021
- LEAN membership Review Submission - ALP Federal Election Review
LEAN National Executive Review Submission - Federal Election Review
- Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act Reform. Chifley Research Centre, Protecting the Future: Federal Leadership for Australia's Environment, November 2018
- Use of native forest timber for biofuels LEAN submission to ARENA against funding Boral biofuels plant (PDF) October 2018
- Senate inquiry on Australia's Faunal Extinction Crisis 2018 LEAN submission to Senate inquiry on Australia's Faunal Extinction Crisis, PDF, September 2018
- Senate inquiry on Sustainable Development Goals 2018 Submission to Senate inquiry on Sustainable Development Goals (PDF), April 2018
- Draft national Biodiversity Conservation Strategy 2018 Submission on draft national biodiversity strategy to Department of the Environment and Energy (PDF) March 2018
- LEAN position on nuclear waste (November 2016)
- Communicating climate action (March 2016)
- Climate mythbusting (March 2016)
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency funding Submission to Senate Economics Committee on Budget Savings Omnibus Bill (PDF) September 2016
- Labor National Platform 2015 LEAN comments on consultation draft (PDF) April 2015
- Cost of Living LEAN submission to Caucus Committee on Cost of Living (PDF) February 2015
NSW Platform & State Conference Submissions
- 2022 LEAN NSW Submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) August 2022.
- 2021 LEAN NSW Submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) April 2021.
- 2018 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) April 2018 - also with submissions in context of 2017 platform.
- 2017 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) June 2017.
- 2015 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) November 2015.
Other NSW LEAN Publications
- NSW LEAN Local Government Policy Initiatives. (PDF) October 2021.
- Forward on Climate - Learning the right lessons form the Upper Hunter by-election. Jaden Harris, NSW LEAN Convenor, Australian Fabians Review 2021.
- Preparing to Govern: Ideas for the next NSW Labor Government. Felicity Wade, 2018
"The Party of the Environment" by LEAN National Co-convener, Felicity Wade p 70
- Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission - Response to the tentative findings of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission (PDF) March 2016
- Motion at Queensland Conference 2016 - Motion endorsing renewable energy as priority infrastructure
- Reducing Victoria's Greenhouse Gas Emissions (request for submissions by July 2019)
LEAN social media highlights (May 2016 onward)