The UK Labour Green New Deal resolution adopted in 2019 is available at https://www.labourgnd.uk/agreed-conference-motion and provides a framework and commitment for development of more detailed policies, with a general election scheduled for 5 May 2022.
In October 2019 UK Labour released a detailed report Thirty by 2030 with 30 recommendations for decarbonisation in energy, buildings and transport
US Democratic Party Presidential Candidates
US Democrat Party Presidential candidates, with party primaries to be held from February to June 2020 and a Presidential election due in 2020, have provided policies including the following:
- Proposals from Senator Bernie Sanders are available at: https://berniesanders.com/en/issues/green-new-deal/
- Proposals from Senator Elizabeth Warren are available in summary at, and in more detail via, https://elizabethwarren.com/plans/climate-change
- Proposals from former Vice President Biden are available at https://joebiden.com/Climate/
- Proposals from Tom Steyer are available at https://www.tomsteyer.com/climate-plan-framework/
- Proposals from former Rep. Beto O'Rourke are available at https://betoorourke.com/climate-change/
- Proposals from Senator Kamala Harris are summarised at https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/4/20847387/kamala-harris-2020-climate-change-policy
- Proposals from former Mayor Julian Castro are summarised at https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/4/20849093/julian-castro-2020-democratic-primary-climate-change-green-new-deal-civil-rights-justice
- Proposals from Mayor Pete Buttigieg are summarised at https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/9/4/20848059/pete-buttigieg-2020-climate-change-plan.