- Labor's platform has committed Labor to action on climate change since 1998. View the Environment chapter of Labor's current (2011) platform ( http://lean.nationbuilder.com/national_platform_2011_chapter_4 ), or download in Word or PDF for Labor's principles and commitments across the spectrum of environmental issues.
- Labor's 2011 platform also includes a price on carbon as a central element of Labor's plan for a strong economy.Download this section of the Platform in Word or PDF.
Defending action against climate change
- Insisting on accountability on "direct action" ( http://lean.nationbuilder.com/senate_inquiry_on_direct_action_plan)
- Labor Senators defend the clean energy package 2 December 2013 - ( http://lean.nationbuilder.com/labor_senators_defend_the_clean_energy_package )
- Dissenting report by Labor Senators in Senate Environment and Communications Committee Inquiry into clean energy legislation repeal bills 2 December 2013
- Labor Members defend action against climate change in Parliament, 18-21 November 2013 ( http://lean.nationbuilder.com/labor_members_of_parliament_defend_the_clean_energy_package )
- Question time and carbon pricing ( http://lean.nationbuilder.com/question_time_and_carbon_pricing )
- The climate action hall of shame (http://lean.nationbuilder.com/hall_of_shame_on_climate_action)
- Abbott's Absurdities Exposed: index of Greg Combet's bulletin series (http://lean.nationbuilder.com/abbott_s_absurdities_exposed)
- Other speeches and papers (http://lean.nationbuilder.com/speeches_and_papers)