- A National Forest Protection and Workforce Plan - 18,600 jobs for regional Australia. LEAN's submission to the 2022 Jobs Summit. Read the Australian Financial Review story here. August 2022
- Electrifying Australia's Households, a LEAN proposal for reducing household bills, reducing emissions and creating manufacturing opportunity, August 2022.
- Electrifying Australian Appliance Manufacturing, January 2023
- Australia Restored 2030, LEAN's submission to the Federal Labor opposition on policy to restore the natural environment.
- LEAN submission on Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Amendment (Regional Forest Agreements) Bill 2020
- Platform 2021, LEAN's campaign for ALP National Policy Platform and ALP Policy Platform Submission Guide 2021, National Conference 2021
Federal Election Review
Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act Reform. Chifley Research Centre, Protecting the Future: Federal Leadership for Australia's Environment, November 2018
- Use of native forest timber for biofuels LEAN submission to ARENA against funding Boral biofuels plant (PDF) October 2018
- Senate inquiry on Australia's Faunal Extinction Crisis 2018 LEAN submission to Senate inquiry on Australia's Faunal Extinction Crisis, PDF, September 2018
- Senate inquiry on Sustainable Development Goals 2018 Submission to Senate inquiry on Sustainable Development Goals (PDF), April 2018
- Draft national Biodiversity Conservation Strategy 2018 Submission on draft national biodiversity strategy to Department of the Environment and Energy (PDF) March 2018
- LEAN position on nuclear waste (November 2016)
- Communicating climate action (March 2016)
- Climate mythbusting (March 2016)
- Australian Renewable Energy Agency funding Submission to Senate Economics Committee on Budget Savings Omnibus Bill (PDF) September 2016
- Labor National Platform 2015 LEAN comments on consultation draft (PDF) April 2015
- Cost of Living LEAN submission to Caucus Committee on Cost of Living (PDF) February 2015
LEAN social media highlights (May 2016 onward)
NSW Platform & State Conference Submissions
- 2022 LEAN NSW Submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) August 2022.
- 2021 LEAN NSW Submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) April 2021.
- 2018 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) April 2018 - also with submissions set in context of existing 2017 platform.
- 2017 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) June 2017.
- 2015 LEAN NSW submission on NSW Labor Platform (PDF) November 2015.
Other NSW LEAN Publications
- Forward on Climate - Learning the right lessons form the Upper Hunter by-election. Jaden Harris, NSW LEAN Convenor, Australian Fabians Review 2021.
Preparing to Govern: Ideas for the next NSW Labor Government. Felicity Wade, Aus
"The Party of the Environment" by LEAN National Co-convener, Felicity Wade p 70
Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission
Response to the tentative findings of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle Royal Commission (PDF) March 2016
Motion at Queensland Conference 2016
Motion endorsing renewable energy as priority infrastructure October 201
Reducing Victoria's Greenhouse Gas Emissions (request for submissions by July 2019)